- 45° or 90° Blade angle used for standard and flush cuts
- High tension securely holds the blade up to 330lbs
- Low profile for cutting in tight spaces
The DEWALT® 5-in-1 multi-function Hacksaw has a low profile which enables users to make cuts in tight spaces, while the high tension can securely hold blades up to 150kg. The 45 or 90 degree blade angles for standard and flush cuts.
- Long reach blade attaches to the front frame for long reach
- Hacksaw front handle becomes a pistol grip jab saw
- On-board blade storage
Blade Length [Metric]